Skip to main content

Reflecting on 2016 and what 2017 has in store for us


So its coming up to the end of 2016 and ive recently been reflecting on this year, a lot of things have happened in this world and to my life. We have lost a lot of great celebrities, we have voted out of the EU and an idiot has been made president (his name does not deserve to be in my blog!)

But in my life ive had a fantastic year! Its got to be the best one yet and one i will always remember as i came into the year as a pregnant woman and im leaving this year with a gorgeous little girl and i can finally call myself a mummy! And the proudest one at that! Dont get me wrong we have had our up's and downs, we have lost two cars this year due to idiots on the road but we have gained a lovely one now so i do firmly believe everything happens for a reason! We also moved house to a nicer area in Cornwall (in my opinion) Ive also done a few extra courses as a beauty therapist and im proud to say i can now do threading and bridal make up! Eloise has had a big year, she was brought into this world, she helped me do the race for life, celebrated her first Halloween and Christmas when it comes and she also was christened with me! We had our first little family holiday to Tottenham so eloise could meet some of her family and went to her first lifeboat day, shes had so many firsts i cant count and next year will be full of even more!





Now i'd like to talk about next year and my plans and goals, as its always good to have goals and im not talking those typical eat less, exercise more ones! So our plans as a family next year are we want to go on our first holiday abroad as a family. and start making some plans for our wedding! Next year is going to bring some really exciting things as we have a few really big birthdays, Eloise and her cousin are going to turn 1 in march which is super exciting but scary at the same time, and me my dad and my sister have big birthdays (im not going to reveal there age's) however im going to be turning 21!!

I have some goals next year regarding my career, im going to be doing a nail extension course to further myself in the salon i currently work in, and there may be some other courses on the horizon! But i would love to get this blog out to more people and most importantly furthering my Youtube channel, im currently on about 300 subscribers ish. and i would absolutely love to get to 1,000 next year! Aiming big i know! Im also going to try and stick to an uploading schedule as ive been doing this blog every Tuesday for a while now and stuck to it! So i think i need a bit more structure to my YouTube channel! Speaking of a schedule, i do have one for Christmas, and i will be doing Vlogmas this year for those of you who dont know Youtuber terms it means i will be uploading a video everyday until Christmas from the 1st December so make sure you go check that out! I will leave the link below! 

Anyway thats all for this week, i would love to hear your guys plans for next year and goals! And leave me a comment telling me how your year has been and what things have happened to you!


See you next Tuesday! 


Find me on other social media
Beauty channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDXo...
Vlogging channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0I...
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/thelydiaann/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/LydiaAnne_
Snapchat - lydiaanne15
Blog - http://lydiaannebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
Lookbook - http://lookbook.nu/user/5751643-lydia...
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/LydiaAnneModel/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting Santa at Trevena Cross Nurseries

Today we took Eloise to visit Santa at Trevena Cross Nurseries in Breage, Cornwall. We took her last year when she was a lot


younger and it was great, but it was even better this year!

They had a little market on selling stuff from local businesses, like jewelry, bread, cheese, photos, crafts etc.

Then they had the santas grotto which is amazing, as your in the que they brought round chocolates, then there was a snow globe which you could stand behind and have a photo which looked amazing! There was also a enormous polar bear and fake snow and a talking owl and post box which is amazing for the kids.

Going there was free, and it only cost £5 to go and visit santa but the money goes to there chosen charities. When you go into the actual grotto there is a fantastic display of lights and status of animals, before you see father christmas so its a lovely experience. Then at the end you get to choose your own present from santa so theres stuff to suit all ages. This year Eloise chose a toy…

IM PREGNANT!!!!! My first trimester

Hello all, as im writing this im coming up to 13 weeks pregnant, due the 21st March 2018 (my original due date was 24th march which is my daughters birthday) but the baby was measuring bigger.

This is our second and final baby and im so excited to share my journey with you, as i only started blogging and youtube at the very end of my last pregnancy.

So whats in store for you? Well im going to be filming and blogging my journey.

So my first trimester how has it been you ask? In all honesty its been aweful, dont get me wrong im so so lucky to be pregnant and not a day goes by i dont realise how lucky i am. However i have been super super sick and feeling so tired and grotty in general. My skin has been aweful ive got really bad acne all over my face which is very painful. Ive been suffering a lot with headaches because of the rise of hormones in my body and ive also just wanted to sleep ALL the time which proves very hard with a toddler running around


. Im sure at the start i had some k…

A few things from my Holiday Wardrobe

Black bikini bottoms from prettylittlething.com













Red Bikini (top & bottoms) from prettylittlething.com










Sunglasses from Accessorize Bikini top from Tesco










Bikini top from Tesco












Dress from Quiz clothing