Skip to main content

Cuppa Joe body scrub product review


Hello Blog, sorry its been a while, so i have something very exciting to share with you..

Cuppa Joe very kindly send me there 100% natural coffee body scrub.



And what can i say its flipping amazing, so it arrived the next day and i got the coco vanilla scrub and it smells amazing, for someone thats not a huge fan of coffee it makes me really want a coffee!!
The packaging is so simplistic and beautiful and so natural looking just like the product itself.

This is what Cuppa Joe website says about that particular scrub

Soft and gentle to your skin, our Coco Vanilla Face Scrub is Perfect for your face.  Soft Flakes of natural sea salt, Extra Virgin Coconut, Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Olive Oils and scrumptious Vanilla gently exfoliate your skin leaving you refreshed, glowing and ready for the World.

So i got into the bath and i was so excited to try the product i wet my face and put it on straight away.. well that was a terrible idea because i needed to wash my hair too! So next time i will be patient, wash my hair first and then use the scrub. I also used quite a bit of product when really you need a tiny tiny bit! So i massaged it into my face and body and left it on for the recommended 5-10 minuets. After i washed it off my skin felt really oily so i was super worried as i hate having oily skin. But actually when i got out of the bath and dried myself off my skin felt super moisturized and not oily at all. I cannot explain to you how much i love this product! Another reason i love it is because its 100% natural which means its not bad for the environment like those dreadful micro-beads.


Anyway ive talked enough now but i will leave the website below so go check it out and buy yourself some scrub they do lots of other flavors (think thats the right word) and i cant wait to try out more!

Keep an eye out on Lydia Anne Beauty on youtube for a video being uploaded over the next few days on how to use the scrub and more detail about it!

Peace and love 


Lydia Anne

Cuppa Joe - website - http://www.cuppajoebodyscrub.co.uk/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Cuppa-Joe-Body-Scrubs-1729161773982970/?fref=tsInstagram - https://www.instagram.com/cuppajoebodyscrub/?hl=en

Lydia Anne Facebook - 

Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/thelydiaanne/?hl=en
Snap chat- Lydiaanne15
Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDXosJDVMARp-BqYQ9gaApA
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0IdFvKln2VFzcpvFiWPKg
Twitter - https://twitter.com/LydiaAnne_

Comments

  1. Glad you liked it.....The toughest thing with coffee scrubs is getting the routine right...And no white towels
    :)
    CuppaJoe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IM PREGNANT!!!!! My first trimester

Hello all, as im writing this im coming up to 13 weeks pregnant, due the 21st March 2018 (my original due date was 24th march which is my daughters birthday) but the baby was measuring bigger.

This is our second and final baby and im so excited to share my journey with you, as i only started blogging and youtube at the very end of my last pregnancy.

So whats in store for you? Well im going to be filming and blogging my journey.

So my first trimester how has it been you ask? In all honesty its been aweful, dont get me wrong im so so lucky to be pregnant and not a day goes by i dont realise how lucky i am. However i have been super super sick and feeling so tired and grotty in general. My skin has been aweful ive got really bad acne all over my face which is very painful. Ive been suffering a lot with headaches because of the rise of hormones in my body and ive also just wanted to sleep ALL the time which proves very hard with a toddler running around


. Im sure at the start i had some k…

A few things from my Holiday Wardrobe

Black bikini bottoms from prettylittlething.com













Red Bikini (top & bottoms) from prettylittlething.com










Sunglasses from Accessorize Bikini top from Tesco










Bikini top from Tesco












Dress from Quiz clothing


5 Tips to save money before Christmas (& just in general)

Here are a few things i do to help save money before Christmas, i hope this helps you!

Cut down on your electricity bill

This one is really simple, not using something? Turn it off! Im a firm believer of this as im a bit of an eco warrior as well as a major money saver! I have having lights on for a start (im not a vampire) but if its not dark enough that you cant see the lights dont need to be on! You will be surprised how much electric you save which means more money for things that are more important!

Coupons, coupons, coupons

My wallet is always full of coupons, but do be careful they are made to make you buy stuff you dont usually, im always picking up the Tesco, Boots & Superdrug magazine because they are full of coupons! I have saved so much money using these.




Sign up to the loyalty card!!

I have cards for every shop! Tesco, Sainsburys, Matalan, Boots, Superdrug, you name it i have a card for it! Even if i dont shop in the place all the time your points add up, im always getting …