Skip to main content

Welcome to my place (part 1)


Hi Everyone,

So i thought i would give you all a virtual invitation to my place and what it looks like since im obsessed with decorating and making my place look nice, im going to start of with the kitchen which is a working progress as we only moved in a couple of months ago and it takes a long time for a house to feel like a home, or in my case a flat. So me and Decarlo decided we were going to have a theme colour in every room so in our kitchen we decided red would be the best option. So here is a few pictures of the red things in my kitchen.









To kick it off here is my cute strawberry bowls, arnt they sweet? I use these for desserts mainly as they are plastic. I actually got given these after my nanny passed away, we always used to eat jelly out of them so they hold a lot of great memory's for me. I have no idea where she brought them from unfortunately as i would love a couple more.








I got these pots from Argos, my grandad gave me an Argos giftcard for one of my birthdays so i used it for these containers, i just love them there so bright and add nicely to my red collection. We dont use the bread one for bread funnily enough as we dont eat a lot of it so keep it in the freezer and take out a slice when we need it so just to confuse people we store super noodles and pasta n sauce mixes in there as well as uncle bens microwave rice (as i hate boiling rice).




Next is my window in the kitchen, here i have a cute vase Decarlo brought me for valentines day (because he broke my previous identical one) Inside it i put some fake flowers (shh) because its just to costly to buy fresh flowers every week, although i wish i could! These flowers were quite cheap and i got them from Wilkinsons in Redruth. The candle im obsessed with smells like berries, Decarlos gran brought me this for Christmas as everyone knows i have hundreds of candles in every corner and i love them, you can never get enough! The red theme is so strong ive even brought red washing up liquid haha crazy i know!!

This slow cooker i was given at christmas from my parents and its the best thing ive ever been given, i have cooked so much stuff in this its brilliant, especially if you have young kids, as when the baby is here and it naps i can chuck some ingredients in, leave it to cook, then serve it when its ready and we have a nice healthy home cooked meal with 0 effort put in at all!!. Im still experimenting with it as its quite hard to get the timings right as most recipes serve 4 people!


The toaster i brought the other day for around £20 in Argos, this is because my one i had before broke, it was my nanny's old one, i woke up half asleep put some toast in, turned the kettle on, went to the toilet came back and all the electric had turned off, turns out it blew a fuse so that was annoying, no toast for me that morning!!




I also have lots of red accessories like chopping boards, veg peeler, cutlery drawer, draining rack etc. But yeah this is my kitchen i hope you like it, its getting there slowly and i still have so much i want to do to make it better! Whats your kitchen like? Do you have any colour themes going through? Or are you somebody that has a mixture of everything? Leave me a comment below!

Speak soon!

Lydia Anne








Comments

  1. SAVING FAITH COMES FROM HEARING GOD'S WORD BY STEVE FINNELL
    Do men receive faith, that saves, because God arbitrarily bestows them with faith? Does God predetermined who will be saved and then cause them to have faith so they can be saved? No and No.

    Faith comes from hearing God's word preached.

    Romans 10:17 So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.(NKJV)

    Romans 10:14 How they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher?(NKJV)

    Faith comes when men believe the gospel. Faith is not forced on men by God.

    MISUNDERSTOOD PROOF-TEXT EPHESIANS 2:8

    Ephesians 2:8 is used to prove that faith is a gift from God, however, that is not what is says.

    Ephesians 2:8 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is a gift of God,(NKJV)

    Salvation is the gift from God. Faith is not the gift.

    Mark 16:16 "He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

    Why would Jesus condemn men who do not believe if God is the one who arbitrarily bestows faith on men so they can be saved?

    To have faith that Jesus is the Son of God is a choice. To trust in God is a choice. To believe that God resurrected Jesus from the grave is a choice. To believe that Jesus is both Lord and Christ is a choice. God does not force men to have faith. Saving faith is the not a gift from God. Salvation is the gift from God.

    WHAT MUST MEN DO TO BE SAVED?

    1. Hear the gospel. Romans 10:17
    2. Believe. John 3:16
    3. Confess. Romans 10:9
    4. Repent. Acts 3:19
    5. Be baptized in water. Acts 2:38

    YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY BLOG. http://steve-finnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Visiting Santa at Trevena Cross Nurseries

Today we took Eloise to visit Santa at Trevena Cross Nurseries in Breage, Cornwall. We took her last year when she was a lot


younger and it was great, but it was even better this year!

They had a little market on selling stuff from local businesses, like jewelry, bread, cheese, photos, crafts etc.

Then they had the santas grotto which is amazing, as your in the que they brought round chocolates, then there was a snow globe which you could stand behind and have a photo which looked amazing! There was also a enormous polar bear and fake snow and a talking owl and post box which is amazing for the kids.

Going there was free, and it only cost £5 to go and visit santa but the money goes to there chosen charities. When you go into the actual grotto there is a fantastic display of lights and status of animals, before you see father christmas so its a lovely experience. Then at the end you get to choose your own present from santa so theres stuff to suit all ages. This year Eloise chose a toy…

IM PREGNANT!!!!! My first trimester

Hello all, as im writing this im coming up to 13 weeks pregnant, due the 21st March 2018 (my original due date was 24th march which is my daughters birthday) but the baby was measuring bigger.

This is our second and final baby and im so excited to share my journey with you, as i only started blogging and youtube at the very end of my last pregnancy.

So whats in store for you? Well im going to be filming and blogging my journey.

So my first trimester how has it been you ask? In all honesty its been aweful, dont get me wrong im so so lucky to be pregnant and not a day goes by i dont realise how lucky i am. However i have been super super sick and feeling so tired and grotty in general. My skin has been aweful ive got really bad acne all over my face which is very painful. Ive been suffering a lot with headaches because of the rise of hormones in my body and ive also just wanted to sleep ALL the time which proves very hard with a toddler running around


. Im sure at the start i had some k…

A few things from my Holiday Wardrobe

Black bikini bottoms from prettylittlething.com













Red Bikini (top & bottoms) from prettylittlething.com










Sunglasses from Accessorize Bikini top from Tesco










Bikini top from Tesco












Dress from Quiz clothing