Skip to main content

Interview with Kip Kaeolor


Hi Kip! So what do you get up to day to day?


Day to day I'm pretty standard. First thing I do as soon as I wake up is I go outside and feed my little dawf rabbit. Then I get ready and plan out my day, usually I would just go to work. If it's my day off I like to do something active like going for a walk or going somewhere I have never been before to explore.



Whats your current skincare/make up routine?


My skin care really depend on what I feel like my skin needs on the day. Sometime I have a break out so I would use something with tea tree or aloe Vera in it to help treat it. For everyday I just like a moisturiser enriched with vitamin C, it makes your skin super soft and it smells amazing! At night I always make sure I take my makeup off properly. I use a nice gentle face wash, also a toner to help minimise pores and get all the impurities off my skin and then moisturise. Once a week I do a face mask to rejuvenate my skin.
My make up is always different, depends on how I feel. Some days I don't want to wear any makeup and another days I like to be full glam!!



Do you wear nail polish/get your nails done?


I never get my nails done they always chip


Describe yourself in three words.


Energetic, positive and upbeat.


If you could what would you tell your younger self?


I would tell myself to always be positive, do whatever makes you happy and don't let negative people influences you.


You have done lots of modelling work, whats your favourite

shoot?


All shoots are my favourite!! I love being on set and working with creative people.


Favourite Perfume?


I don't actually own any perfumes. I love floral natural smells like vanilla, lime or Jasmine.


Favourite foundation?


Estee Lauder double wear.


Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?


I take every day as it comes and try to enjoy every moment I don't really plan anything out that long. We will see what happens.


Thank you to Kip Kaeolor for the interview.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few things from my Holiday Wardrobe

Black bikini bottoms from prettylittlething.com













Red Bikini (top & bottoms) from prettylittlething.com










Sunglasses from Accessorize Bikini top from Tesco










Bikini top from Tesco












Dress from Quiz clothing


Baby update - 1 year old

Hi everyone, so i have been wanting to film a baby update for so long, and its so difficult to film a sit down video with Eloise as she just wants to get up and move about so i thought i would do a written version instead!

As you know from the title Eloise is now a 1 year old! Still feels weird to say and type it! So this post is just going to update you on whats shes been up to and what milestones shes been achieving!

Eloise started walking about 11 months old, she took a few steps one week and the next week she was walking from room to room so it happened super super quickly, and now as im writing this shes running around all over the place! We recently brought her first pair of shoes from clarks however one of them has now been lost, we have searched the house so we have come to the conclusion that its ended up in the bin!

We made the transition from baby milk to cows milk about 11 months old. She was already having plenty of cows milk in her cereal so we thought we would change he…

How i celebrated my 21st birthday

So on May 15th 2017 i celebrated my 21st birthday. Well i say the 15th may but i pretty much celebrated all weekend and theres still more to come!






The day before my birthday me and my mum went shopping and brought loads of stuff for our holiday to Cuba. (there is a haul on my channel Lydia Anne on YouTube) it was a really sunny day in Cornwall and it was so nice to spend the time with my mum and Eloise. After shopping i went home to find one of my sisters had decorated my front room with balloons and also put photos on my wall in the shape of a 21. These were photos from when i was born right up until now, i literally am so soppy i cried my eyes out for about 30 mins i couldn't even talk, whilst i was doing that Decarlo couldn't stop laughing at me! When i finally managed to stop crying and actually look at the photos properly Decarlo told me we were going for a meal just me him and Eloise, so i had to go and wash my face and get rid of any make up that was left on my face (wh…